How to Reserve a Group Study Room
- Choose between 24/7 or Library Computing Hub in the boxes below and select an available (green) time.
- Then continue through the buttons on screen until you enter your information to receive an email confirmation.
• All rooms are equipped with whiteboard, study table, and chairs. Wireless connectivity is available
• Reserve a room up to one week in advance using your SDSUid account
* You will need your SDSUid to reserve a room and a RedID card, confirmation email, and a minimum of 3 people to be let into a room
24/7 Study Area - Library Addition, 2nd Floor
- Rooms LA2282 - A, B and C are equipped with a Mac Mini attached to a LCD Monitor. A keyboard and mouse must be checked out at the 24/7 Study Area Help Desk
- Rooms LA2282 - D, E, F and G allow laptops to be connected to an LCD Monitor
Find the location of 24/7 area in the SDSU Library Maps
Library Computing Hub - Love Library, 2nd Floor
- Rooms LL215 and LL216 allow laptops to be connected to an LCD Monitor
Find the location of Computing Hub in the SDSU Library Maps