How to Renew Online:
- Go to the Library Catalog (the PAC)
- Click on the Your Library Record link at the top of the screen.
Go directly to the My Library Record screen.
- Enter your Name, Red ID Number, and PIN (Personal Identification Number). click the SUBMIT button.
- * NOTE: If you do not already have a PIN then leave the PIN field blank and click on the SUBMIT button. Your name and Red ID number will appear and there will be two blanks for a PIN. Select a PIN and enter it in each field.
- Click the Item currently checked out link.
- All of the items that are currently checked out on your record will display along with the current due date.
- Select either RENEW ALL or RENEW SELECTED ITEMS (Items with the box checked).
- * NOTE: If you have books due on more than one due date, we recommend choosing the option to RENEW SELECTED ITEMS.
- For each successful renewal, you will see the message "DUE mm-dd-yy RENEWED Now due mm-dd-yy Renewed 1 time."